Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am going stir crazy

Well lets just say for 2 weeks someone in this house has been sick. As soon as we think that we are well forget it we are not. Last week it was the throw up with Titus and Jeremiah. Jospeh was at PCC for some board meeting and I was alone. Now this week, Jeremiah and Titus have been out of school for 2 days then went to school yesterday, no fevers. Today Jeremiah has a fever again. Also, this morning Silas threw up. He has been teething bad as well. SO this morning he also had 3 yucky diapers in 15 minutes.

It is crazy here!!!!

I opened the windows and we are defineletly cleaning the house. It least it is only going to be 70 something today compared to 90.

See ya

3 comments:

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

I am so sorry everyone's been ill these past couple of weeks......I remember how bad it was for me this last summer when Ian came down with strep that developed into pneumonia...longest 2 weeks of my life. I'll be praying for peace of mind and strength of constitution for you, and for healing for the kids. In the meantime, have my little brother help you clorox the dickens out of everything!

Be well,

Anna

Sharon said...

I am glad that I am not there!:) I hope you all can get better. Nothing seems worse than being sick and then passing it back and forth! I'd wondered why you hadn't posted anything for a while. Now I know!

spivey family said...

Hope everyone get better soon and that you get to get out of the house alone for awhile!