Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Oh! ME!!! It has been crazy this week

Well since last Thursday at least it has been crazy. I recieved a call from my friend Sherry. Her sister had twins 7 weeks ago. Hannah passed away that morning so similiar to how Logan did. I am proud of her for how she is handling it all together. I flew out on Sat to be with them. they ahd the funeral on Sunday and I just got back yesterday evening. Continue to pray for the Jarrod and Heather Sellars and their families. Also, Monday while I was in Georgia Joseph got a call that a family in our church Sisters daughter baby died that morning as well. Also, pray for their salvation status first and then the grieving process as well. We should find out today when the funeral and all is happening. So to say the least the it has been emotional here.

No comments: